Saturday, September 20, 2014

End of May and beginning of June

Memorial Day Weekend has become the annual Palm Springs girls trip with my AXO/FBT girls. We've evolved over the past 7 years from staying in hotel rooms, to a condo, and now we've been at the same house the past two years, and I think we're ready to make it "our" house forever :) Such a fun weekend with lots of relaxation and laughs. Love that these girls have been my friends for 15+ years now.
 


 
A few days later we had Grady's Pre-K graduation and performance at school.





He was a bit shy as always up on the stage, but I think he sang a few more words than he did last year! Baby steps...

It was a fun morning, and we're so proud of our little dude. All done with Pre-K with Mrs. Heather, next step, Kindergarten at Casillas!


 
We "helped" Grandma and Papa Mike move by taking some things off their hands- a couch, bed, chair, BBQ, and a lovely decorative hat that Grady had a particular liking for... for some odd reason.
We also celebrated Papa's birthday with dinner and a cake!



Grady had his end-of-the-season t-ball party at one of the family's houses. It was a pool party, and G had fun swimming with his sister and the other kids. Here he is with Coach Chris and his trophy. He was thrilled to earn a trophy- he's very proud of it.
 

Then it was June 5th- my birthday! Kendall got to come hangout at the park with all the 5th graders and me on our second-to-the-last day of school. It was a nice day. Then Derek and the kids surprised me with a beautiful and delicious cake from "Nothing Bundt Cakes." Mmmmm, my fav. I felt very loved!
 








No comments:

Blog Archive